[osstreffen-announce] Open-Source-Cooking 5.0

Florian Effenberger floeff@documentfoundation.org
Sa Okt 22 20:35:11 CEST 2011

Hello hungry ones,

now, that autumn comes with big steps, days getting shorter and nights
even longer, time has come to focus on social events - so on *November
12th, 2011, 1800 CET*, it's time again: *Open-Source-Cooking 5.0* will
take place in *Munich*!

Like last times, together with free and open source software
enthusiasts, geeks, nerds, hungry ones and everyone else who is into
cooking, we will prepare a delicious dinner, and enjoy it in this group.
Currently, we plan for a *Turkish Menu* - but we are open for any
proposals, wishes or comments.

We are glad to announce that also this time, *Café Netzwerk* near the
Koenigsplatz (Luisenstrasse 11), *in the heart of Munich*, will be our host.

You don't know about Open-Source-Cooking yet? If you speak a bit of
German, or are comfortable with Google Translate, then this little
article is likely to make you a good appetite:

http://www.linux-community.de/Internal/Artikel/Print-Artikel/LinuxUser/2011/01/Von-Spaghetti-Code-Forks-und-Slices/%28printView%29/true
<http://www.linux-community.de/Internal/Artikel/Print-Artikel/LinuxUser/2011/01/Von-Spaghetti-Code-Forks-und-Slices/%28printView%29/true,>

<http://www.linux-community.de/Internal/Artikel/Print-Artikel/LinuxUser/2011/01/Von-Spaghetti-Code-Forks-und-Slices/%28printView%29/true,>

As usual, we will buy the goods for all participants, and costs will be
divided equally amongst everyone, which usually makes *about 10-15 € per
person*, including drinks. Food that is left at the end of the event
will be donated to the Salvation Army, where the ones in need will
benefit from. Oh, and you don't need to be an experienced cook to join -
the power of the masses helped us more than once to create a fantastic
menu, and we count on our community this time as well. :-)

We welcome anyone joining us on our culinary adventure - and don't
forget to bring your girlfriends, fiancés and spouses!

To help us in planning, please register you and your company until
Wednesday, November 9th, at

http://moreganize.ch/bxBmSJoyeht

If you are vegetarian or vegan, or don't eat special ingredients, you
can either add this to the poll, or send it to me via e-mail directly.
Feel also free to poke me directly regarding any questions.

We are looking forward to having a delicious, exciting and joyful
evening with you!

Bon appetit, and hope to see all of you soon!
Your Open Source cooks

--
Florian Effenberger<floeff@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108