[osstreffen-announce] next Munich Open Source Cooking on November 12th

Florian Effenberger floeff@documentfoundation.org
Mi Jul 27 11:35:40 CEST 2011

Hello,

I'm happy to announce that the next Open Source Cooking in Munich will
take place on

	Saturday, November 12th
	in Café Netzwerk, Luisenstr. 11, Munich, Germany

It's still quite a while until then, but we wanted to fix the dates in
advance. More details will follow in the next months, and then we will
also officially start the registration. :-)

We're still working on a cooking in Essen, will keep you posted when we
have news on this.

Oh, and did I actually mention that we plan to do a road show with Open
Source Cooking in various European cities? More on that later on. :)

Enjoy your meals until then!
Florian & the other geek cooks

--
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108